Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting Ready for ArtExpo New York!

My painting has been more prolific than my posts lately as I prepare to take my work to the International Art Expo New York. For those of you looking for a little "Big Apple" fun and want to see some great art from emerging and established artists from the internationally art scene, come to the show March 22 - 26, 2012. AENY is located is at Pier 92 in mid-town Manhattan.  Any of my collectors and/or friends that want to make the trip can also receive complimentary VIP Passes by emailing me. Thursday and Friday of the show are "to-the-trade" days. The show is open to consumers on Saturday and Sunday.

This painting will be one of my featured pieces:
 "Fire in the Sky"  - 3' x 5'

For tickets to the show:   www.bit.ly/artexpony
Enter:  ARTNY2012 to get complimentary tickets

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I would love to say I'll see you there but travel is not in my plans in the near future.

I love your piece...it is absolutely beautiful. I wish you great success on your trip.

Smiles,
Kelly